Back from holidays...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello all!

Had a lovely vacation and now trying to get back to normal...whatever that may be LOL!  We spent some time in the beautiful state of Colorado...Vail, Beaver Creek, Denver.  There's so much to see and do...wish we could have spent more time.  Had a quick peek at Boulder...what a beautiful city and area...would love to visit there again!

Today I'm playing with some new goodies from Verve.  I used the new Pennant Trim die (which I've been eyeing since the sneak peeks).  It's so versatile and I love how you can bend it around shaped objects like my doily. 

Pretty simple layering of some designer papers and then I pleated some taffeta ribbon.  Topped it off with two buttons and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Basic Gray and Basic Black; Echo Park Yours Truly
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Verve Brighter Days
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Verve Pennant Trim A Cut Above Die, Ellen Hutson doily, misc. taffeta
ribbon, MFT buttons, scissors, thread, and needle

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

4 comments

  1. Super cute! I love how the pennant is bent around the doily here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh pink and black you can't go past it! (that's what I thought too lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use that pennant die!! Wonderful take on the mojo sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!