The Beauty of Fall

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm so inspired by the beautiful fall colors these days.  The trees are turning and the colors are absolutely spectacular...reds, oranges, yellows. 

This is another card for the Viva la Verve September challenges.  Here's the sketch that was provided by Teresa Kline:


These Bo Bunny papers make it so easy!  Simple layering, a few die cut leaves, a piece of ribbon and done!

Here's what I used: 
Paper:  Bazzill unknown, SU! Early Espresso and Bo Bunny Forever Fall
Ink:  SU! Early Espresso
Stamps:  Verve Every Season
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles, Cheery Lynn Designs Large Leaves #2 dies, SU! ribbon, Jody boosters, ATG, distressing tool, McGill Paper Blossoms craft molding mat and tool kit, sponges

Thanks for joining me today...I'll be back soon with the final Viva la Verve September challenge!


4 comments

  1. What a beautiful Fall card! Love the leaves surrounding your circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully done! Love the rich colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the colors Lee-Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!