Pink Gingham Grace

Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Hope You Can Cling To Challenge card.  Teresa has asked us to play a game of ta ta toe...fun hmm?  There were nine options in the square, just like tic tac toe and we needed to make a card making tic tac toe with three elements.  I chose are pink, button, designer paper to make my tic tac toe.

A very simple CAS design this time.  Just simply dry embossed my card base, stamped the sentiment and added the flourish and flower. 

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Whisper White, SU! Pear Pizzazz, Lily Bee Design Head Over Heels
Ink:  Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry
Stamps:  Verve Grace Plain Jan
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Crafts Too! embossing folder, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork die, MFT button, misc. twine, Ranger Glossy Accents

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you soon with more!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!