Snowflakes and Holly

Friday, October 12, 2012

Another combined challenge card today, my friends.  Dina has asked us to make a card based on a show tune/musical...I chose White Christmas.  And, Dawn has asked us to use a negative from a die cut.

The red layer and the white layer have been dry embossed with a Christmas folder and a music folder, respectively.  Next I stamped the Verve wreath in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the holly leaves with Copics.  Then I added the berries with Stickles.  The Verve scroll die was stamped in Cherry Cobbler, and then the sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I've popped up the wreath and the scroll on dimensionals and then added the little poinsettia with a rhinestone center.

For a little more bling...I've added some pearl white snowflakes.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  Verve Glad Tidings and Scroll Plain Jane
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro; Sizzix Tree, Christmas #2;  Verve Scroll A Cut Above Die; Tim Holtz Christmas Background embossing folder; Tim Holtz Sheet Music embossing folder; Spellbinders circle nesties; Hero Arts Felt Poinsettias and Leaves; Dress It Up Christmas - Pearl Snowflakes; Xmas Red Stickles; Jody boosters; Ranger Glossy Accents; Copics: G82, G94, G99

Back soon with more...have a beautiful day!!!

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!