Life

Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's time for the CAS challenge, and today, we're CASEing mamaxsix (otherwise known as Gail) over at Splitcoast.  Here's Gail's card that I chose to CASE.

I've used a standard A2 card base and rounded the bottom edge with my Corner Chomper.  Then, using Eclipse masking tape, I masked off a strip of the card, inked it with three colors of Distress Ink and then placed a template over top and added more of the deepest color.

Next, I stamped this awesome quote from Verve and added one large bit of bling.  A very easy card, that you can complete in less than 15 minutes.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. Pure Luxury White and Black Onyx
Ink:  Distress Inks in Shabby Shutters, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Ranger Archival Jet Black
Stamps:  Verve Words of Wisdom
All the other stuff:  Eclipse masking tape, sponges, TCW 6 x 6 Aspen Trees template, distressing tool, Corner Chomper and Kaisercraft Sparklets in Fern

Have a wonderfully creative week stampers!


5 comments

  1. Beautiful! Love your color choices, such a cool effect with your masking & using the tree template. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. Where did you get the template?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lee-Anne - this is breathtaking! Seriously, I think my heart stopped when I saw it! You make CAS look so easy - Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just ditto what Audrey said? I hopped over here from SCS to read what your thought process and still shaking my heart at the 15 minutes and done....Lee-Anne this is amazing. Love, love it. now I'm off to see what those templates are...being gone to other pursuits has left me seriously behind in new art supplies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!