Glittery Love You

Thursday, January 16, 2014


Time for a Valentine's card...don't you think? 

My card base is a standard A2 size with rounded corners.  The splatter has been created with a TCW stencil and some Distress Ink.

The heart's been die cut in red and then I added some red glitter.  Next comes the die cut "you" and then a little sprinkle of heat embossed hearts.

Easy peasy...quick as a wink right?

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. pure luxury white, SU! Real Red
Ink:  Versamark, Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp - Plenty of Hearts
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Simon Says Stamp Large Hearts Set dies, Simon Says Stamp You die, TCW Mini Splats template, Martha Stewart Garnet glitter, WOW Sparkling Snow embossing glitter, heat gun, glue, sponge, Corner Chomper

Challenges entered:
CASE Study #174
Simon Says Stamp - Emboss It!
Curtain Call - Love Letter

Back soon with more...

16 comments

  1. what fun, Lee-Anne! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee-Anne, I love this wonderful CAS card. The splat is great for the bg of that glittery heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so fun!! Love the red and turquoise and the splatter with the glittery heart..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is AWESOME! The paint splatter looks greta and I love the glittery heart! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card! The bright colors look so good, and I am LOVING the glitter hearts! That stencil is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card - it is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm really going to get out those stencils!!! Your card is so pretty and I really like your sprinkle of embossed hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love aqua and red together.Your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so great, Lee-Anne. I love the design of this CAS card, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like what you do with stencils Lee-Anne! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ... fabulous design Lee-Anne! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just fabulous! I love that splat and the red heart is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card - love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love!!! That red glittery heart is perfect!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CASual Fridays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!