Just Saying Hello Butterfly

Thursday, November 27, 2014


Happy 2nd birthday Addicted to CAS!!!  So in honor of that had to sneak in a card before the deadline :)


Decided to go super CAS so I embossed the rectangle, did some simple stamping and added a bit of watercolor.  And don't forget that smattering of sequins :)  Pretty easy peasy.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger watercolor
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  Altenew Painted Butterflies
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles, Distress Markers in Picked Raspberry and Ripe Persimmon, Pretty Pink Posh Sweetheart Mix, paintbrush, adhesive

Challenges entered:

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



8 comments

  1. Love your watercolor effect with this Altenew stamp, Lee-Anne! Truly fabulous! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lee-Anne, love the w/c effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the code word the watercoloring is fabulous and love the embossing, thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS card Lee-Anne. The butterfly looks fabulous on the water-coloured background - love the bling too!
    Thank you for playing along at ATCAS -Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lee-Anne. Love your design ... and the colours! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I could have sworn I left a comment on this one ... I remember when It showed up in my reader! Congratulations, Lee-Anne, on the well-deserved Top Three at ATCAS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully colored Butterfly! and I love the embossed frame! Thanks so much for playing along our November challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!