ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop Day 4 and Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


It's day four of the ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop.  You'll find all the deets on the Stencil Blog Hop right here, as well as lots of amazing inspiration from the Design Team.




What's better than one blog hop?  How about two?  It's time for the Holiday Coffee Lovers Bloghop thanks to the amazing Amy Tsuruta!  Hope you can join in the fun...lots of prizes!

I was going for a sort of "northern lights" feel on this.  The background was made by smooshing three Distress Inks on my craft mat and adding in some Inka Gold before I misted it with water. Then I just dragged my watercolor card stock through it.  Great technique, inspired by my sweet friend, Loll! She has a tutorial here using just the Inka Gold.  I am totally in love with this color combo:)

Next, I added some white crackle paste through my ARTplorations Coffee Cup stencil and let it dry. The sentiment was curved to mimic the roundness of the coffee cup.  There's a lot of very subtle shimmer on this from the Inka Gold, the Frantage encrusted jewel kit and the clear mini beads...wish you could see it in real life :) The final touch...some snowflake brads I've had in my stash forever.

Stencil Blog Hop Prizes:
Extra prizes for those who participate in the Flash Stencil Project Linky Party and link up by December 13: 


Challenges entered:
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Anything But Cute:  You've Got Happy Mail



Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , , ,